Saturday, July 17, 2004

Than Htike came to Singapore on 6th July

After dling the softwares, repeated scratching of my head and numerous questions marks popping out ard my head, I made it! I finally figured out how to upload the photos.. Sheesh.. Now, why didn't i think of goint to hello help earlier.. hahaha..
Photos are when I met than htike on 6th July at swensens. I was like stunned when i saw him. Oh manz! He looks so different now! I wouldn't know tt he was my pri sch mate if I walked passed him in Orchard.. Now, I'll know lahz, but tt's different. Cal looks the same, I see him all the time.. hahah.. Whenever Amanda and I go out, we will somehow bump into him when he's on hols.. Meeting Junyi was hilarious. He was walking towards me and I found him vaguely familar. The same goes for him but we weren't sure whether it was the correct person or not. I mean, quite paiseh if u apporach the wrong person rite? Then we stopped next to each other and he was like, "Jasmine?" Hahah.. so i turned to him and said, "Junyi." That was so amusing.. Then we all went to Swensens.. ate, talk and reminisced abt pri sch. Amanda and Junyi started "quarrelling" and kept calling each other Satan.. aiyohz.. those two ahz? Enemies in their past lives ahz? Then we were talking to Than Htike(honestly, it's kinda odd calling him than htike when he doesn't look like than htike.. Pierre seems to suit him more now). Oh yeah, he gave Amanda the things she asked him to buy at Animate FOC lohz.. So generous rite? Nice fella but better be careful you don't get cheated hor.. Others out there may not be as nice as us. Well, when we may hols at the end of this yr or next yr, Amanda and I will go visit Cal and Than Htike in Australia! Hopefully anyway, meanwhile, I shall continue saving money... haha..