Saturday, July 17, 2004

HALF DAY today!!

Ok.... Let's see... This shall be the first entry in my blog so what shall I say? I'm not angsty like some people, not perverts like others, not as innocent as some may think, not as evil as others may perceive. So.. Let's start off with a summary of my day..
 
There's half day today!!!! Yeah!! Although I found out about this half day thing(due to cricket getting first) on wed but hey, a half day's a half day so i can enjoy myself!! Haha..
There's was an announcement that we were supposed to go to the library to collect our PW files so I went with Wan Jing and the rest of the groups in my class to get it. To my horror/surprise/shock(!), our PW file is now placed on a library shelf as a reference file for PW!! *gasp* Hahaha.. It's kinda cool acutally. I mean like, "Wah, zai! Our project work so gd ahz?" then after that my next thought was tt "Oh no! Then the J1s will see the crap tt I came up with and all the last minute rush work!!" Hahah.. Two files from my class is used as reference files so all right!! After all, SA had 36 band 1s for PW, four of which were from my class. *grinz*
After sch, I went out with Gloria and Nep to Clementi to eat porridge.. Food was ok, more fun to eat with the you tiao but the liver in the porridge was gross.. next time, I shall do without it.. It's like so freaking thick! *gag*
Then I met Justin(my jiejie) at Clementi Macs to go to the Bras Basah's popular to look for the Bio option book. Muahahha.. I got Justin to buy a chocolate voucher!! Alright!! Now, I have four more to sell! One is going to be sold to my mum's fren, one(hopefully) to my sister's bf (I mean, he can like, spend it on her rite? See.. I'm so thoughtful!) *grinz*, I'll buy one myself.. so tt leaves.. one more!! heh heh.. hmm.. who shall tt go to? Who's my next victim? *evil laughter* Then Justin and I walked ard Suntec and he kept making me diss pple(one person actually)... Cham lahz.. I'm so evil too.. keep feeding justin information and photos.. hahah.. I should feel SOOOO guilty really, except I don't.. CONSCIENCE??!?!? come out come out wherever you are!!! Justin, you devil incarnate!! What have you done with me!! hahah..
Walk..walk.. walk... bored so I went to buy royce chocolate for my sister.. Poor dear got stung by a bee this morning.. buy chocolate for her and comfort her lohz.. plus, I can eat it too! Haha.. I'm currently at a stage whereby my sister and I are friends and I love to spoil her (esp if I have spare cash..). So Justin and I were trying out the chocolate and the chocolate is really rich and good although you have to be rich to buy tt chocolate too but hey, not everyday buy waatzz... So cool lohz! They packed it with dry ice to keep it cool for 5 hrs! and then you have to keep it in the fridge.. It's wrapped in some shiny silver packaging to keep out the heat.. radiation and all tt.. I think they offer free wrapping too.. zai rite? oh cos.. $12 sumthing for a box of chocolate, they better offer the best service! hahah..
Aiyohz.. then Justin and I dunnoe how to go home.. (me actually, I dragged Justin to pei wo.. hahah.. using the excuse tt my 'jiejie' must look after me.. hehheh).. Walk, walk, walk.. walk all the way to national library from Suntec.. sheesh huh? hahah.. I'm stoopid watz.. dun take bus type.. nearest mrt is orchard... ask me to take mrt from cityhall to orchard, waste my time ahzz... just find the bus stop to take my straight bus home lahz!! Met two of my sister's friends today. It's weird manz.. and most of the time, they are the ones who recognise me and I'm like, oh hi.. hahah.. they'll probably bring up the argument tt I look like my sister.. which the whole world with the exception of my sister and I, thinks so as well... Hiaz...
Got home and decided tt i was bored so i began blogging.. Tata~ This is the beginning of my blog and it's all about me and wat I do, and the people in my life. If anyone needs to have a good laugh, you're welcome to read my blog and tag.. (As soon as I figure out how to work this whole blog thingy)