Saturday, July 31, 2004

KIDS!

Kids are so cute!!!!

I was studying in the chart room when a 20-something year old guy came in with this whole group of kids-they were his nieces and nephews. Think the max age for the kids were like 8? 9? So anyway, all the boys are so cute!!! One little boy started crying, "I want mummy! I want mummy!" And the kids were yelling and making a whole lot of noise. One gd thing was tt I just finished studying so i won't tt irritated with them. Then another little boy(think he was the oldest there) turned to me and said, "Sorry for disturbing you!" So cute!!! I was smitten.. hahaha... I wanna have a little boy too... SO CUTE!!

The uncle was trying to get them to sit around the coffee table and locate where they were on the map but the kids didn't want to listen to him. They were too busy yelling out what they wanted to do instead and complaining that there was no place to sit. So the uncle said, "Okok, you all sit. I'll stand." Hahaha... by the way, the uncle speaks with an accent? American? dunnoe.. and he's pretty cute and really gd with the kids. Another little boy was even cuter!!!! He was talking admist the yelling, "I don't want to do anything! I want to listen to gugu!" Hahahaha.. So cute lohz! Isn't he just an angel? Hiaz...

Noise from little ones are better than no noise at all. It's the sound of new life, the sound of cheer and vitality. The innocence, fun, joy and laughter of a child is a glorious thing.

I love children and I used to want two. Haha.. now, the more the merrier. Of cos, these things are not up to us.. I'll probably be an indulgent parent who spoils her kids rotten but I believe in 'Spare the rod and spoil the child'. Children should be taught and disciplined since young. That way, they will be more obedient when they are older...