Monday, July 19, 2004

Blogging

Lalalal... I can't be bothered with the stoopid midi thing.. I just can't get it to show.. plus midis sound weird.. and i can't get hold of songs.. so plans for a nicer blog will have to be put on hold for now. Blogging takes up too much time.. Since I've began this 'project', I've spent more than 12 hrs on it.. and considering only 3 days has passed.. tt's probably a great waste of 12 hrs.. with 5 weeks to prelims.. tt's valuable time that has gone poof!
So anyway.. nothing much happened in sch today.. Praeman was absent so first period was free... spent the next two periods in lab drawing my oh-so-beautiful lillium flower bud and used up like half an eraser to fake my drawing... Math was ok.. which reminds me tt I ahve tut 33 and njc paper to do.. Chem was ok.. need to bring eletrolysis notes tmw and once again, the teachers have kindly reminded us that prelims are drawing near.. GP was pretty slack cos it's only one period long.. Math NYJC paper was ok.. Nep, Engz and I were a bit siao! Aiyohz.. Engz! Who ask u to go and kope your nephew's pen... when u click the pen, the hands on the dinosaur move up and down.. It's so cute and funny.. ahahha.. Look at Engz and u'll laugh already... Came home, wasted time online.. fell asleep.. Now online again.. better go and do my hw now.. I have a future to think of.. Hahahah

"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.”
- Louisa May Alcott