Monday, July 26, 2004

GP lecture today

Hmm... today's GP lecture was pretty interesting.
I've come to realise how much i can't stand the library teacher.. Her voice is so freaking annoying! It's like a kind of breathy voice that seems so weak and vulnerable, the type that screams, "Help me! Save me! I'm just a weak and defenceless woman!" The hilarious part was when nobody wanted to answer her question and she was like "Soo Guan! Can u help me?" With the breathy, vulnerable voice of hers, I think most people found the situation highly amusing.
The way she lectures is so odd too! I mean, most teachers will look at you when they lecture right?(You, being a general term, referring to the students) But no... She looks at... what? I have no idea too.. She just keeps staring at a place between Nep and this s62 girl.. not at them, between them.. and height wise, not even at the person behind them.. She was like, staring into space while she lectures or sumthing..
The way she talks is like an insult to our intelligence too. I have a feeling that she was simplifying things so that we can understand the GP stuff better but it's like belittling us. She kept stopping when she barely talked about anything to ask if we can understand what she's saying. The problem with this, is that she barely even started lecturing so what's there not to understand? Sheesh..
What I can't most about her is her eyes. She's weird yanoe. I saw her in the cafe once when she was sitting by herself at the teachers' table near the drink machine and she was looking at a particular student with like, slanted eyes. It's kinda hard to describe and I can't think of how to say it. A bit like, diao people that kinda look, or in chinese, it's like something bai yan, i think. I mean, what's her freaking problem? Look at people like that for wat? The student didn't notice but i pity the poor kid.. Dunnoe wat's wrong with her attitude..
And she's MARRIED! Can you believe that? Either her husband is those macho, willing to rescue the damsel in distress type of person or esle I dunnoe how he is able to stand her.
Ok, I'm done ranting... Something abt her just irks me..