Friday, April 06, 2007

Post-exams..

Ok.. As always I'm too busy planning and dreaming about the post exam activities such that I cannot study.. This time I'm a little late in planning.. And there's less stuff maybe bcos everyone will be bogged down with internships so there isn't really a holiday.


In the meantime, here's the rough plan of what I'm doing to do during summer.


  1. Internship 02 May to 31 July
  2. PLAY! Video Game Symphony! June 16th Heh...
  3. Shop for internship clothes - Need at least another 3 blouses and 2 pants --> this is where I will go broke man.. Luckily I have the shoes already..
  4. Meet Amanda and Kaijun!!!!! OMG.. damn long never see them liaoz.. Tonkichi, darlings?
  5. Recalculate my finances... I think Japan 08 don't need to go liaoz.. no money.. hahaha..
  6. Watch "Meet the robinsons" and " Shrek 3"
  7. Meet Siow Chien and Kaijun for mahjong!
  8. Go cycling again..
  9. Shop. Shop. Shop.
  10. Save. Save. Save. --> Since i will be interning... learn to put money aside for a rainy day so I can go holiday! Heh..
  11. I need to throw in a sleepover at someone's house... heh...
  12. Last holidays, i wanted to play house but i didn't.. so this time.. i'll play house and cook something.. heh.. Japanese curry?
  13. Nep's smashing 21st birthday party
  14. Excitedly organising my Ice Cream and Fondue party.. heh
  15. I wanna go somewhere where I can sit in the sunshine, slack and read a book, knowing that You're with me.


There's so much I wanna do now but there's so little time before internship starts! Managed to catch Rui online and we're like spamming each other's mailboxes.. heh..




This pic was taken one year ago when Rui came back to Singapore.. When my hair was still short.. Sleepover at SC's place!