Monday, April 09, 2007

Fics

I realise tt i used to write fics.. or rather drabbles.. those are little sort 100-200 word little scenes out of nowhere... I wonder where it all went.. I had a great idea for a Draco Ron drabble one year back.. but I have since forgotten it.. rats... the new drabble I wrote is too mild for my liking..

Oh yeah, why I like Draco and Ron together? I find the whole concept of fire and ice, hot and cold, evil and good too fun to play with. The whole chemistry, the anger turn passion is soooo cliche.. Which by the way, makes it easier to write about.. hahaa.. The whole opposites attract thing but actually, they aren't that opposite at all... Fascinating. :))

Why the sudden literary surge?

I was reading a fren's blog and discovered that she writes original fics, ok.. granted tt she writes het fics.. but fics smics, they are all stories at the end of the day. So she has inspired me to go ahead and write my own. Haha..

Dear dear bf,
Can i read my little drabbles to you? and you give me constructive feedback? PWEASE? ok.. i noe that they aren't het~... *puss-in-boots eyes*

Hahahaa... nahz... I'll work on a couple then make you read all at once.. hahaha...

As fanfiction.net says..
"Unleash your imagination and free your soul."