Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hmm...

Bought..

New specs - getting on mon!
sunglasses - getting on mon!
a white tube - heh.. not very me but nice leh..
internship pants - finally!! my first pair.. it's an investment
one internship shirt - need moreeeeee
hairclips - never leave me alone in a hair accessory shop~
earrings - i can wear everywhere and anywhere...

Random thoughts:

Need more internship clothes tho... I figure I need another pair of pants and one or two more shirts. Lucky internship is still a week away.. Maybe I'll dig everything I have out to see how many possible combis I can do.. I love shopping with Phuong and Lynnette.. It's a lot of fun~ :)) MUACKS you guys..

Meanwhile.. BW has made me slightly less self conscious.. I mean... wat in the freaking world can be more paiseh compared to that?

My mum's getting better.. like THANK GOD! maybe i'll go temple tmw before work...

Penguining is fun.. ha.

I like watching movies in the house.. It's super slack and... more comfy.. hahaha... Video Ezy.. my new bestfriend.. hahaha :))