Wednesday, April 11, 2007

DR drabble..

“You think I want this?! To know that the light is within my reach yet I have to turn away and lock myself in eternal darkness? To know that everyone will be my enemy? To have eyes that once filled with respect and admiration turn to scorn and pity?!”

“I have shoes to fill and paths to take. My life was planned from the very minute I was born.”

“I was born into this role to fulfill the legacy that my father had intended for me.”

“You can choose.”

“Choose? Choose between good or evil? Or to live or die? To accept is just a way to prolong my imminent expiration. To defy is to seek an immediate dissolution.”

“You’re wrong, Ron. I never had the choice.”
_____________________________________________________

To accept is just a way to prolong my imminent expiration. To defy is to seek an immediate dissolution.”
--> this part sounds a bit odd.. any tips on how to change it?

On hindsight.. after reading mpw..

What about personality-job fit? ability-job fit? Where got such thing as born into this role one? Unless once you were born, the environment is such that it trys to sculpt your character and educate you in such a way that there was no choice. This then brings in decision making from MPW which I haven't read..
Toodles~