Saturday, January 01, 2005

New year's eve

Yesterday, I sent my best friend, Rui Zhi, off at the airport. It was funny to see Rui Zhi who is usually against taking photographs frantically taking photos and all of us wanting to be in the photo with her. Well, I'm not ashamed to say that I cried at the airport yesterday when I saw, for the first time in my life, my best friend crying. It's heartbreaking to know that your bestfriend, one whom you can talk to for hours on the phone, whom I used to call almost everyday in sec 1 and 2 and every other week in sec 3 and 4 leave. The games we played when we were bored, the sillest things that we came up with, the innocence of our younger days - all these I'll forever remember.
Rui Zhi, I'll MISS YOU! KEEP IN TOUCH OK??
I'll be waiting for you to return and I'll try to visit you in Australia. Good luck in Australia and better get to know some hot tall aussie guys so you can introduce them to me when I visit you!!! Take Care!