Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Working life~

Well... today's my second day at work.. Just got off about one hr ago.. long? aiyohz.. ok lah.. I'm hyped up now.. anywae.. my shift ends at nine.. eight plus then had stuff to do.. Tomorrow is my off day liaoz.. why esle would I be here?

The comp system is quite complicated.. so I'm not really ready to touch the comp system yet.. Other stuff like photo-copying ICs, I'll jump at the chance to do it.. then I won't have to keep sitting there.. Or esle stuff like swap STBs, I'll go do it too.. a bit more hands on i guess... wrote down in a notebook today but I can't remember much.. Well, let's hope tt I'm a fast learner.. hahaha.. I can't wait to be able to handle customers.. after a while, just sitting there attached to someone can be weary... At least a lot of the pple there are nice.. Customer Service leh.. no joke.. not friendly how to get hired yeah? haha.. Well.. that's 2 days of my minimum three months to go~... Write again soon i guess.. probably end of this week.. Off on Sunday this week.. anyone wanna jio me go out? hahah.. no energy for mon then I laugh.. byebye for now..