Monday, January 31, 2005

SMILE!

Smile and see me bo gei!! hahaha.. at least with two out, the hole isn't so obvious.. according to amanda, she didn't know that i had tt tooth at the bottom.. it was 'hidden'.. so now i have one obvious hole, esp when i smile widely..
Next week, I'll have an additonal two holes.. haha.. on my left side.. then, how am i going to eat? i dunnoe either.. hahha.. live and let me.. such are the lives of pple who are not blessed with the beauty of straight teeth..
Come CNY, braces will be on so you can call me metal mouth.. wonder if i can curb my eating when i have braces.. Pain is a gd deterrent.. hahaha
Catcha later.. cyaz!!
Miss u guys! ALL of you all. PRIMARY, SECONDRY, JC mates!! NEP?!! are u coming to visit me soon? hahahaa RUI!! wait for me in aus k? I'm coming.. hahahahaha..