Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Crave '04

okko.. today I went zouk.. What did I wear? Hmm.. spaghettti strapped top, black pants and heels... my four leaf clover necklace and my prom earrings.. Amanda and I took cab to zouk cos we were running late but turned out that we were just in time... There was a long queue behind us too.. I saw a lot of SAJC people.. Yue Qing, people from s53 probably there to support Kelvin Tan who made one of the the fifteen male finalists for the inter jc pageant.. I saw Jeremy Na, the SAJC prom king and the senior councillor.. zhan hong izzit? Melvin and the soccer team was there.. Disappointing thing was seeing people whom I thougt were very nice people smoking.. Abel from s91 was smoking.. so did Zhan hong? is the councillor even zhan hong? zhan something lahz.. sheesh.. Saw a couple of SC girls there too.. Rebecca Quek, Kai Shian, Vanessa, Danchi and Xiaoli.. all there to party and later find out that deborah yeo from scgs was one of the contestants as well..

I tried a couple of drinks.. just a few sips from vanessa, becky quek and kai shian's drinks.. interesting.. I tried.. vodka with 7up, borbourn(?) with coke and kai shian's vodka with dunnoe wat.. I didn't noe wat to get so i got vodka and 7up while mandy got vodka lime.. I found vodka lime a bit bitter.. while my vodka 7up was basically tasteless.. hahaha.. Wat's with all the hype about alcohol anyway?? sheesh? wat's so great? maybe I haven't drank enuf to give me a buzz yet.. I took only one drink anywae..

As for Zouk, it was pretty cool cos they had these luminensce lights and anyone who wore white or anything white glowed.. nice.. Hahaha.. oh yeah.. Amanda got asked for her ID at the entrance.. hahahaha.... poor dear.. doesn't she look old enuf? I got thru easily enuf.. then the guy who stamped my hand said hello to me!!!! hahaha.. *evil laughter* he didn't say hi to amanda.. see ahz.. guys.. see a bit more flesh only liddat.. haha.. maybe amanda taller than him izzit? hahaha..

The inter jc pageant contestants looked really gd.. certain guys were very very cute especially the crave 04 winner.. so shuai!!!! girls all looked gd lahz.. the competitition ended at ten so we went home.. the end..

I guess clubbing is fun.. IF and only IF there are more people with you.. since there was only Mandy and I, it got a little boring.. We don't dance, don't drink and don't smoke.. Well.. tt's tt.. anyone wants to go clubbing with me next time? Make sure our group has at least 4 or 5 people..