Sunday, September 04, 2005

Stress much?

I used to be annoyed and irritated cos I had to handle so many things at once.. My minor project for BGS is tme, CT assignment is due on TUE, AS and lot os reading for biz law on WED, THUR spent on AS and probably some meeting (altho I will be starting jap classes this week!), FRI is MA and there's MA project to do.. Hiaz..
There's a lot of projects to do, a lot of stuff to settle.. AS project need to decide on what we need to do liaoz.. Major project for BGS also coming up. report due in week 5.. MA need to start sourcing for company liaoz..
Hmmm...
Looking on the bright side, once we finish the the bgs tmw.. I will have more time.. Esp since open timbre the comm service project will be starting soon.. The rest? I'll just live one day at a time.. Hahah.. Chao mugger? Big deal.. Stress now.. slack later..
Here's to more reading and even more projects!