Saturday, September 03, 2005

Let's play the connection game!

Haha.. went for JCC today.. Gd thing I had Mark's no.. so he can come and rescue me.. hahah.. Cos I forgot to bring my matric card.. He was asking me how come I seem to know so many pple.. Other then going for the Itadakimasu outing, This was how I explained to him.. The different grps of pple I would noe.. and how most of the pple in SMU noe each other..

Orientation:
Circle OG
Accs OG

Sch mates:
JC frenz
Sec sch frenz
Primary sch frenz - this is not for me cos i dun see any ard

Comm services: (For me.. )
NDP
Crush - e-mentoring
AFUA

CCA:
JCC - Itadakimasu

Ta-da! Let's play a short connection game..
I know Mark from NDP.. Clara from my circle OG knows Mark from NDP.. Mark is in Ben, Siusiu and Hong Han's communications and LTB classes... Viola! hahaha...
Manual frenster.. haha