Saturday, September 24, 2005

Lalalalal~

Yeah!! It's finally the weekend again! I love weekends.. BUT I'll still be in sch during the weekend cos I'll have a biz law meeting tmw morn and an asoc meeting on sunday morning.. Then will try to mug in sch.. Jojo's leaving for UK on Sunday so gtg send her off.. Gosh.. I've known her since kindergarten.. hahah.. It's been a long time.. We've all come a long way.. I've known Mandy/Amanda since pri 1.. We were in the same class fomr pri 1 to 6.. hahha.. Lost touch for a while in sec sch then due to mutal interest in anime and shuai ges.. reunited in sec4!! Hahaha.. Now we're still close! YEAH!! JOjo, Mandy and I just had a sleepover last sat too!!! Hahaha.. *cheers* Our friendship are for keeps! Must all keep in touch yeah?

Met up with Kaze and his fren Camillus today.. Camillus is funny.. We kept teasing Kaze cos he's so thin.. Kaze's waist is like 27inches.. Hahah.. That's really small for a guy.. MAnz.. haven't seen Kaze in a long time.. it was so funny.. Camillus is Kaze's poly fren.. and he's real funny too.. All of us join in and teased Kaze abt his build and how he'll get killed in NS.. hahah.. Had ipoh horfun then went to some cafe to chill and talk.. haha.. Kaze's new hairstyle is nice.. hahah.. Camillus just entered NS.. hair.. erm.. hahahaha... wat hair? hahah..

It's gd to catch up with old frenz once a while.. time passes so fast.. Esp when frenz have changed and everyone looks different..

BUT everyone always says tt i look the same.. true? or not? Lemme post my jc pic and u all can tell me.. Haha