Friday, September 16, 2005

Heya peepz!

Sch's going to be quite busy coming up so I need to jiayou! There's going to me all the projects soon! Plus I'll be in Asoc sponsorship sub-com and JCC.. there's quite a bit on my plate.. I can only say gd thing that I'm not in open timbe/stage now.. or esle it's going to be a lot worse.. Hopefully, everything will work out~
Cheers pple!
Smile always!

One thing I'll probably never forget in my smu days..

OH yeah.. I just saw an SMU student get knocked down by a car yesterday.. We were all crossing the road then just as I stepped onto the curb on the other side, I heard a lot of honking then a "bang!" Turn ard to see a girl's legs like fly up.. The blue car knocked into the girl and I think she sort of went up the bonnet that's why her legs were like up.. Luckily for the indian girl, she wasn't badly hurt.. I think she got off with just abrasions.. But from a bystander's pt of view, it was shocking! At first I tot it was just some lady then when i saw the matric card hanging, my heart dropped.. Something abt it being an SMU student made it so much closer to heart.. Esp since all of us were crossing the road at the same time.. I can't remember wat happened.. I think could be tt i saw the car cming that's why i quickly reach the curb.. but god! Had I been on the road like 30 secs more!! AHHHH.. damn horrifying to have soething like that happen like 5 ms away from me la! Seeing someone get knocked down is one hell of a freaky experience!

MORAL OF THE STORY: DON'T JAYWALK! DON"T PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE!