Tuesday, June 21, 2005

LAlalalaal.. my Day~

Hmm.. woke up this morning for my med check for SMU.. Hahaha.. wanted to sleep early last night so that I'll be healthy for my med check but my sis was telling me yesterday "Pls la.. if u're healthy, u sleep wat time also nvm onez.. sleeping a few hours early won't make a difference.." Hhahaa.. Tt makes sense doesn't it? Ok.. I'm a silly doofus.. That word, 'doofus' is like my new phrase.. hahaha.. using it a lot this few days.. Hahahaha
Anyway.. med check was at RMG.. quite a classy place.. it was over quite fast and well.. it wasn't as hard as I thought to pee into a cup/med bottle.. Hahaha..
Then went to SA to meet Nep to collect our certs.. While waiting, saw Wan Zhen and Meisi.. chatted a while before their bus came.. Then.. SUDDENLY.. I see Joanna!! How cool is that??!?!? Hahaha.. So Jo and I sat and waited for Neppy Nep Nep Nep to come.. Caught up a bit then we went in to collect out certs.. walked ard sch cafe.. saw Ms Wong.. Toked a bit..
Miss SCH!!!!!! I miss SCH!!!! I miss the sch uniform.. the silly things we did in sch.. the cafe aunties.. and cheerful pillars.. sitting at the balcony and seeing people studying.. slacking.. playing.. the tiny sch library.. MISS SAJC!!! Hahaha.. I miss the lessons..can't believe I said tt..
Gillan's Lee smiling face.. her exasperated annoyed sighs.. Mdm Seet's 'eh.. never do your work ah'.. Mrs Praeman's "Sorry I late".. Ms Wong's lessons when all of us HAVE to do our homeowrk (It paid off in the end).. Ms Tan's tupperware bottle and the GREAT lab sessions.. Hahah.. must always rush to lab.. I love Chem lab manz.. it was so fun.. esp with Shu Yun next to me.. Glor and Nep behind me.. Hahaha.. Miss our handball games.. It's funny how in two years of sch.. there seem to be so mnay memories..
In retrospect.. I'm glad I made the choice to go to SAJC!!