Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hong Kong!

Ok folks! I back from Hong Kong!
The Hong Kong trip was a blast!! Really shopped a lot there.. Came back with two bags, two pairs of sandals, two pairs of skirts, a couple of tops.. for a 4day trip.. tt's pretty gd eh?? HAhaha.. Shopping's really gd in Hong Kong..
Food wise.. It's so-so.. maybe cos we didn't really venture to eat much of Hong Kong's food. Esp when one stoopid shophouse guy insulted us on the first day, saying tt we're chinese but can't read chinese. Hong Kong people aren't very friendly, unlike Taiwanese people. I love Taiwan more! At least there's no language barrier.. Geez.. Cantonese is the main thing EVERYWHERE in Hong Kong. At least I managed to eat Xu Liu Shan.. yanoe.. the fuit dessert place shown in every Hong Kong drama serial? Hahah..
On the whole.. I loved Hong Kong for its shopping and japaneses mags.. Taiwan for its friendly environment and abundant comic shops.. I would say that I'm really lucky to be able to travel so much in the time that I have holidays. Even though I'm flat broke now.. the experience of being overseas has been wonderful! Now.. next trip, I wanna go to Australia to visit Rui Zhi!!! HAhaha.. Hafta save up much more for tt.. since I'm flat broke now.. hahaha..