Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sat and Sun summarised

Manz.. I feel breathless just reading my previous post.. hahaha.. this one will be shorter..

ok.. I met up with the worldview youth conference camp mates for dinner at an Indian restaurant near Funan since ruchika is vegetarian.. The people who made it were Eugene, Yeeling, Joseph, Ruchika and me. We chatted about a whole range of topics, from sch to NS to men.. haha.. the poor guys had to sit through all the gushing about qualities guys ought to have.. hahaa..
Ruchika had to leave early so the rest of us went shopping at Plaza Sing then went to Paradiz centre for pool. It was great meeting up with everyone again. I have a feeling that we're the only people from the conference who bothered to meet up.. haha..

On Sun, I met up with Tiffany, Amanda and Junaedy.. I've never really seen junaedy before.. His name seems vaguely familiar but his face doesn't.. oh well.. make new friends.. we went to take neoprints!!!! so many!! so nice!! I LOVE TAKING NEOPRINTS!!! hahaha.. Tiff was laughing herself silly.. haha.. we had so much fun.. Poor junaedy was suffering through all the photo taking.. hahaa.. then we went to TCC and talked about the good old days in SCPS.. SWISS COTTAGE, our first home away from home~ sighz.. Our teachers were the best!!!
I had to leave early because I had a xmas dinner with my relatives but Tiffy! we'll keep in touch and meet up soon yeah??!?! SCPS rules!