Monday, December 06, 2004

Blog

ok.. I've been working a little on my blog.. cos i need to restablish all my contacts.. hahaa.. so i can harass my friends when i'm dreafully bored.. hmm.. still need to upload pics.. wat else.. i'm so lazy now.. hahah.. brain's rotting.. yeah.. tomorrow i'll be meeting up with Siow Chien and Kaijun for lunch.. hahah.. must remember to bring manga for kaijun!! yeah!!! very long never see them liaoz..

Are these frivolous little details of my daily life? yesh? there's because i've got nothing better to do.. hahaha.. brain's warped.. dying to go to tenchi again.. i need manga.. or a gd book.. i need romance in my life!!!! hahaha.. hmm.. need to go check out some lame trashy novel for some brainless reading.. manga manga manga.. hmm.. what shall I read? Only four requirements but they are so hard to be met..
1)Must be sugary sweet - I love happy endings after a little angst
2)Must be funny
3)Must have droolicious shuai ges
4)Must have some SDs.. chibis.. whichever you prefer.. hahaa

hmm.. lalalalal~ oh yeah.. i love hyde and gackt!!! they're super good looking and cute.. ok.. tt's when you dun look beyond the thick layer of foundation.. esp for gackt.. but boy, can they sing.. makes me melt~ hiaz.. guys with low sexy voices.. *sigh*