Sunday, July 10, 2005

My life now...

Hmm.. It's been quite tiring these few days.. but at the same time, I feel more fulfilled than I had been in June( this doesn't count in my Hong Kong trip).
On thurs, I had to rush from YMCA to SMU, from one ndp briefing to one e-mentoring training.. On Fri, I had to rush from SMU to SAJC for college day. Then after college day during the dinner reception, I had to handle so many phone calls... phone calls due to miscommunication for the ndp stuff and suddenly, my smu circle camp faciliator calls me and asks me to meet my camp members on Mon.. Geez... kiasu much? Hahaha.. I hope it will be fun tho... Then today, I had to rush to Hougang! Cos I'm part of a group that bring the pri5 kids from Holy Innocents Pri to ndp.. (By the way, the parade was so-so.. Love all the smart uniforms that the NS men wore... Love the aircraft showings... Love the fireworks.. Weather was hot tho)
Then I rtn home, switched on my comp and checked out how the forum for the ementoring thing is going.. I kinda sux at it.. Hope I can improve soon.. The others seem so much more sensible and knowledgeable than me! hiazz.... Tired now so going to sleep soon..
Tmw.. there's cosfest... Mon, I'll be meeting Qian and gang to celebrate Jules birthday.. Dinner will be with SMU camp mates.. Tue and wed will be with Kaijun..
Ta-da! My whole week is filled again.. hahhaa..
Nitey nite folks~