Friday, July 01, 2005

Busy busy busy~

I signed up for two community projects [Crush and NDP ushering] so I'll be quite busy in July.. plus there are a number of camps to attend so Aug will be busy too..
These are the following days where I will not be available..
6 July - NDP briefing
7 July - Training for Crush
8 July - Training for Crush / College Day
9 July - NE show 1
10 July - Cosfest
14 July - Dental
16 July - NE show 2
20-22 July - Circle Experience Camp
23 July - NE show 3
28 July - Crush mid term review
30 July - NDP preview
5-6 Aug - Acc Camp
9 Aug - NDP
12 Aug - OCS Camp
20 Aug - Convocation
22 Aug - Sch term starts

Woah... That's a lot! Finally I have things to do with all the free time on my hands.. So those days I'm not free, Mandy wanna meet up for running, swimming or squash? Kaijun, wanna come hang at my house? Hahaha... We can go eat ice cream and walk..