Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Get all the results liaoz..

Ok.. on the whole, I didn't do too badly cos I passed everything but i didn't do well either.. Every subj has me just skimming the grade to make it..

Economics.. Hahaha.. It's expected that I won't do well in it.. I got.. 51!!! I'm like near the bottom of my class.. third from the bottom and tied.. my class only has 11 people but still!!!! I'm so near the base.. yikes!

Chem.. surprisingly, the chem prac that I was dreading turned out to be a life saver cos my chem paper 3 bombed.. I was so worried for my prac because I couldn't remember when the end point was and the invigilator was like frowning at my titration.. Turns out that my readings were right after all.. okok.. My grades are tt gd.. but I managed to pull up my paper 3 a little..

Bio.. My bio structured and option structured are bad. very bad.. looks like I have to practise more on structured... This time, my bio essays(paper 2 and option) are my life savers. This is surprising as I hated to memorise bio in sec sch and I still dislike memorising now.. Well.. My bio prac bombed too.. Just passed.. it's so terrible that I can't understand it..

Math.. Err.. haha.. my stats was bad lohz.. I just had a mock paper 2 today... dunnoe how to do so many questions and those that I managed to do, half of them were referred.. shucks.. Looks like I must pia for my paper 1 and work hard for my paper 2 too! I managed to do complex nos!!!!!!!! HAhaha.. okok.. it was an easy question but Yes!!! the first step is to conquer mental blocks towards the topic.. the rest will come along soon..

3As.. It's so difficult to obtain!!! I haven't even kissed an A before in this two years.. But.. nothing's impossible.. I've seen people who have poor results do well this prelims.. must learn from them.. Everyone is sch seems to be mugging for the As too.. Well, when in Rome, do as the Romans do..

Gambate!