Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Alevels!!! Yikes!

A levels are drawing near!! Yikes!! On one hand, I want time to pass faster so that i can get the A levels over and done with so that I can get on with my life. On the other hand, I'm too unprepared for examinations to want them to be nearer. I guess, this is the same for everyone.. *sigh*

More results will be out soon and I'm really worried because my pracs were really really bad and that can pull my whole grade down. Math is ok but i'm worried about my paper 2 because stats and complex nos are my weak points(I left like 23 marks blank in stats). Econs wise, errr... It's just bad.. that is a great cause for worry. Biology, I'm worried for my prac because I faked the whole thing... Option is out of my control so i can only hope that I didn't make any stupid head-banging mistakes. Chemistry... *sigh* my mcq bombed... made so many careless mistakes that will haunt me later when i get my terrible practical. Chem Prac was horrendous. I'm really dreading the return of the chemistry practical. As for chem paper 3, that's out of my control too.. I think i lacked sleep because I studied until so late for the paper. My mind was like blank when i was doing the paper, writing whatever that comes to mind so I genuninely hope that some information that i studied managed to stick in.

Well, what's done is done. The only thing i can do now is to buck up and move on. Now is not the time to slack and play. I really have to be conscientious and focused in my studies now.

I have to do well.