Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Latest updates! Reminders to self..

  1. I'm sick with gastroenteritis - inflammation of the stomach and the intestines cos of the blardy oyster omelette. (DIE! Bukit Timah food centre hawker. DIE!)
  2. I'm recovering after going to see Dr Quek this morning.
  3. After a whole day of not eating much, I haven't lost any weight. :(
  4. Ruizhi is on a graduate programme at the Bank of Australia! WOOHOOOOO!
  5. My internship has ended!
  6. Nua-ing at home now - well, recovering helps to waste time a bit.
  7. Trying to save $$
  8. Eating vegetarian for the next 2 weeks (Hoping that this will help save money too!)
  9. Meeting Siyu on 29th July and getting my loccitane from him! YAY YAY!
  10. Meeting Siu and Mark for KTV on 2th Aug
  11. Celebrating Amanda's birthday on 6th Aug
  12. Mark going on boys-day-out kelong-ing on 9th to 10th Aug
  13. Going for pedi with Siu on 9th Aug, followed by a Belly dancing class taught by Siu the pro then watching NDP!
  14. Going to Sun and Moon with Lim San on 12 Aug
  15. Sch starts on 18 Aug
  16. Getting my new track shoes tmw! so that I can exercise and lose some weight! ha..
  17. Waiting to schedule mahjong session with Siow Chien, Kaijun and Alicia!

Anyone esle wanna book me in the coming weeks? Saturdays are usually bf days tho.. ohhh! And there's no Sunday lib duty during Vacation period! YAYYYYYYY! ha