Saturday, November 25, 2006

YEAH!!!~~

失而获得的感觉是多么的美妙!
Haha.. I found my ruler~~!!! I didn't lose it in sch after all.. Heh... It was stuck in the stack of rough paper at home~~~ Yoosh~!!! Happiness~~! :))
BIG BIG SMILES~!

Meanwhile.. I'm dying.. not cos of studying.. twit la me.. but bcos I just bought a Seventeen mag just now at the hospital and I'm dying of a shopping drought.. I severely need shoes.... And clothes for the new term.. haha.. alamak la.. got FT sumore.. which means I need to buy makeup too.. I predict a severely broke xmas... haha.. So I shall be sooo thick skinned and say that darlings, if u guys are thinking of getting me anything.. PLS BUY ME PRACTICAL STUFF! Anything I can use or wear.. hahaha.. vouchers work for me too.. ha.. *muacks*

Nep, I take more than kino vouchers.. haha... We need to meet to buy Gloria's present~Mandy and Kaijun, *BIG BIG innocent gaze*-tell me ur wishlist too siah? Kaijun! Pick something other than Amway hor! *i still owe u $68 for Amway i think.. when can i like, quit the thing?* Mandy, u soooo need a skirt! Let's go shopping siah? With Kaijun too! Kaijun is queen manz... she has nice legs.. haaha.. *WEAR more skirts la~!* Siow Chien!! Wanna go JB? *hint hint* ahahahaha... Kaijun! Go psycho Siow Chien and Ali! Siusiu.. don't dao me!!! *heartbroken* Reply my emails! Hahaha.. teach me make up!

Shoes!Shoes!!! My flipflops broke so I need new pair.. (thinking of stuffing a pair into my locker so that if anything liddat happens again, I'm fully prepared.. plus when my dear darlings wear courtshoes until wanna die.. can just wear my flipflops first.. ) I need heels too.. how to wear flats with dresses and skirts? I refuse to die of shoe envy.. ha..

**As an afterthought, *OMG!!! I'm turning into my SISTER! - She has thousand and one pairs of shoes, everytime she buys one pair, she sneaks it home*

See la.. my locker got all ur essentials siah?Hmmm... Never be caught looking cui or terrible in sch with my locker.. which means I may need to toss in gel into my locker, batteries for my cam, bluetack for JCC, hairclips and hairbands.. haha... umbrella--> go and borrow from security guard la! Think I need more plasters in my locker cos i took them all the other time.. haha..
Neppy Nep Nep, if u're reading this.. Will we be having our regular xmas dinner gathering with merger?