Saturday, November 18, 2006

Plans for the hols..

1. Cook Japanese food

I have an insane need to show the world that sushi are not overgrown stuffed balls of rice. I would like to try my hands at Japanese curry and fry up some korroke, have pretty pretty dishes.. (Basically, I wanna play masak masak and have a tea party at age 20! Kaijun, we do together ok? Want or not? PWEASE!!!! hahaha.. invite Siow Chien and Alicia for our tea party)

2. Bake

When was the last time i baked manz.. can't remember.. hhahaha.. anyone interested to bake together? The fun part about baking is watching pple eat them..

3. Sleep

-No Comment-

4. Shop

I need new clothes for the new school year

5. Exercise

I wanna play some ball game and sweat it out.. hahaha.. NOT soccer tho...

6. Chill

I wanna play dress up and visit some bar and chilll..... ha.. *Nette, Ha Thi and Moley, bring me to South bridge!!*

7. Read fics all day long

MY FAVOURITE thing to do.. surf sites all day and discover goldmines..

8. Watch movies

Wah liaoz.. I'm super backward la.. forever got no movies to watch and no one to watch movies with.. hahahaha

9. Hmm.. running dry on ideas.. Go Vivo with the PT gang..

Damn.. we sooo need a name for our gang.. haha.. Vivo is soooo pretty~

10. Go Sentosa, walk ard, sweat and burn and eventually chill out at somewhere..

11. Go out with some very important pple..

  • The babes who matter - b4 moley goes Germany anywae
  • SMU Sweetheart Siu (Alliteration siah? )
  • Mandy and Kaijun~~
  • ASKJR (Alicia's exams are over.. I noe!!!)
  • Ajitei PT gang
  • Jerry and Mei Hui - wahh.. delay for half a year liaoz.. eliza.com dunnoe whether still available or not
  • Qian, Eliza and Jules... updates! updates!!
  • Gloria, Neppy Nep Nep and gang~ *muacks* updates! updates!
  • The Big Twit

12. Oh yeah.. My time is JCC's time.. exco selections coming up soon!!!!

13. No lucky no. 13 for now..

TILL NEXT TIME~