Thursday, January 05, 2006

First week of sch..

FA:
Okeh~ I have perfected Gan's okeh.. hahahaha.. He looks at chiobus a lot in my class but he's ok.. he seems a bit strict tho.. I think I have a great FA team too.. Krishna, Lynnette, Yue Qing and Huiyi!Yeah~~~ Ok. must pay attention in class..

LTB:
I think I have a great ltb grp.. so far so gd.. We've already had our first meeting.. Yingtee's really funny.. she's cute.. Fiona too.. Wenqi's really smart and Ling Sze is funny too.. Ting Ting dunnoe her yet.. Lyn dun need to say liaoz.. hahaha..

Comms:
Having a presentation next mon. Read through the exercise that I need to present.. It's ok.. I'm having my individual presentation as presenter no3. How... exciting..

Stats:
It's a bane.

QM:
Looks freaky and make up is like wed 7-10pm.. will die..
See how it goes next week.