Thursday, December 29, 2005

JB shopping..

Today I went on my FIRST overseas experience without any parents!!! Without the guide of any relatives!!! My gal pals who were with me throughout my virgin overseas along experience were Siow Chien and Kaijun!!! (okok.. SC brought us ard.. hahaha.. applaud the pro manz!)

Ok... technically I only went across the causeway to JB but it was a cool experience!! I wanna go again.. Shopping is great.. I bought 3 tops.. Shoes were cheap.. Charles and Keith pricing but lots of stuff... Lots of discounts on the clothes too!!! Nice.. lucky it's like post xmas sale or sumthing.. Got 2 CNY tops and one for normal sch days.. Kaijun got 2 skirts, 1 top and 1 pair of shoes.. Siow Chien bought 3 skirts and 1 pair of shoes.. Why i didn't get shoes?? Wahh.. hard to find my size leh.. but I have hope.. next time I go shopping? I can go search..

I learnt a lot of travelling alone without parents in this trip than on my trips to Taiwan.. like how to carry my bag.. It may be common sense to some people but often pple disregard their common sense thinking that they will not be so unlucky.. And SC's pro plan on tailing tt guy!! Hahaha.. As Ron Weasley will say, "It's BLOODY BRILLIANT!" HAhaha


Looking forward to future trips!!!

Cheers!