Monday, December 05, 2005

First MON of the hols~

Yeah~~~~~ This afternoon I met Siu and went out.. oh.. and say HH's new hairdo.. it was ok.. but he was so sad abt it.. kept saying tt it was a nightmare.. I tot he was going to cry when he called me manz.. hahah..

Siu and I walked ard PS for a while then we went to Citylink.. the Sakae Sushi buffet.. SO EX.. $15 there.. eck.. food was okok.. PATHETIC selection.. but we made do.. pigged out.. salmon skin is quite nice.. yum.. haha

then we went to gramophone.. HUGE selection of CDs there.. prices were ok.. if u're looking for movie soundtracks.. this is the place to go.. And we daddled off to Arab street where siu showed me the Belly Dancing attire shop.. I tot I bring siu to walk arab street.. turns out.. it's the other way ard man!! hahaha

Today marked a day for first times.. Siu brought me to Missha where I bought my first lip gloss and to watsons to get blusher.. I got a really dark sexy nail polish from missha too.. problem is.. I'm so terrible at putting nail polis.. I've given up on it today.. hahaah.. Love the new lip gloss.. It's so pretty and shiny.. I'm still lacking in the blusher department.. hahaa.. Then walked ard sumore.. before deciding to take a break at Ritz, Strudel house.. tried the apple strudel and mango strudel.. yummy.. mango strudel esp.. hahah

It was an eventful day.. yeah~~ I'll be bringing my lippy everywhere i go now~~ * cheers*