Saturday, November 05, 2005

MANY THANKS, LOVIES!!!!

I had a great birthday, darlings!!! Thank you sooo sooo much!!!
Heartfelt thanks and great smiles and sunshine goes out to~

1) Mun and Sandy who called me up at 12 midnight to wish me HaPPy BirThday~
2)Josephine(SMU)
3)My cousins who msged me and wished me Happy Birthday
4)Hong Han who wished me Happy Birthday at 1.14am (114 eh? so proud of it sumore siah?) haha..
5)Siu for the lovely bracelet!
6)Phuong for the lovely necklace!
7)Laura for coming to eat at Bakerzinn too!!
8)MA project grp and Lynette
9)Kaijun
10)Mandy and Yijia~
11)Kaijie - didi
12)Josh who got the date wrong dunnoe how many times *sticks tongue out*
13)Justin jiejie!
14)Neo the events director who is so brilliant cos he will know when my birthday is
15)Ryan who found out about my birthday and chionged for my birthday gift
16)Kok
17)Michelle Ng
18)Michelle Lee [thanks from aus!!]
19)Siow Chien for the super cute and apt present.. haha
20)Qiu Xin who remembered it and wished me early in the morning too!
21)Mountaineers [Qian, Jules and Eliza] for the lovely lovely watch.. wearing it now too! and for choosing to go Swensens so we saw Alex To there.. haha
22)Jerry - thanks dearie!
23)Jojo who msged from UK!! THANK YOU!!!! So touched that you remembered! *muacks*
24)Gloria and Nep
25)Yong Kang cos i think Joshua reminded him.. hahaha
26)Weili even though he knew the before and the after.. but forgot on the day.. haha


And anyone esle that I missed out in the list here, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Love you all!!!! *BIG BIG KISS*