Thursday, November 10, 2005

Life..

This term is also ending and I predict that there will be a lot of things that will change in the not so distant future..
Not only will my modules change but also my whole lifestyle.. I have to learn how to juggle my mods, cca, asoc and afua.. I guess one gd thing is that my cca is fairly slack so that's not so much of a problem. Being in SMU also makes me wonder if I should have more ambition. Although i think I'm ambitious, apparently, I'm not.. at least to some other people. Maybe I should be pushing myself further, to go out of my comfort zone and explore the unknown. There is much I do not know and much to learn. I must also learn how to excel and upgrade myself. I'm the type of person whom if you put your trust in me, I'll do whatever I can to ensure that your trust and belief in me is not wrong, that you will not regret for a single day that you chose me. Of cos, sometimes, things go awry and I'll end up piling too much pressure on myself but.. many a time, I'm stressed because I procrastinate too much. It's time for a soul cleansing.. time for me to wake up and show what I'm capable of.. hahaha..

Exams will be here soon.. Hoping for the best for my mods.. hoping for a decent grade... soon it will be mugging time..

Dec will be very busy, what with sch out and meetings for AFUA and ASOC.. have to juggle that with possibly some studying for next term and picking up more japanese.. Thinking of getting a temp job during the hols to earn some petty cash, plus will be meeting up with a lot fo frens during the hols, RUI ZHI will be in town~~~ *cheers* Anyone who has lobang during the hols, pls contact me yeah??