Sunday, August 28, 2005

OGs!!!

I just rtned from supper with my Accs OG!!! From like.. chomp chomp... OKok.. The location isn't that ulu-ated as I expected... Who would have guessed that it was so near to my uncle's house?? Hahahah... OH yeah.. We, like travelled from Adam Road food centre to Chomp Chomp.. Why? Cos there wasn't sugar cane at Adam Road.. I mean.. How can Adam Road not have sugar cane? AHH!!! Hahaha.. Ice cream at CC was gd.. So was the HUGE sugar cane drink which came with a pack of tissue FOC if u ordered two glasses at the same time.. HOW.... Convenient.. Haha.. It's kinda cool that the OG came out for supper after Ching and Mark were discussing it online only at 4pm in the afternoon.. YEAH for spontaneous and enthusiastic pple!!

I just wanna say that I'm very lucky to have two fantastic OGs that will meet up and have a lot of fun together! My Circle OG are fun-loving crazy mahjong-loving hardcore gambling people manz.. Hahahaha... We've had 3 mahjong meetings so far.. I missed the last one when I went out with Mandy instead.. Heard it was fun tho.. cos they celebrated Shu Hui's bdae with her..

My other OG however.. are nuts abt food! Hahaha.. not really la.. But.. every single time we meet up.. We're always going for lunch.. going for dinner.. going for supper.. Hahahah.. Food bonds us together manz.. *BIG BIG SMILE* Not that I'm unhappy of cos.. Hahaha.. OH yesh.. Weili's already been considered part of our OG.. HAha.. Let's have a really big OG gathering soon.. with everyone present!! Hahah.

I really hope both OGs will remain tight and stay close throughout my whole Uni life! I love you guys!!!!
*BIG BIG MUACKS*