Thursday, August 11, 2005

Newton Circus!

I met up with the JC gang at Newton circus.. Nep and Jo are in NTU, Mich, Gloria and I are going to be in SMU.. while Ellis is in UCLA! We specially met up to celebrate Ellis rtning to Singapre! Yeah~~~~

We caught up with each other on where we're going.. how's life.. Nep's being cheena-fied, Jo's living it up at NTU while the tho I seem to be enjoying myself.. The same cannot be said for Gloria and Mich.. Gloris seems ok.. Mich.. Hahha.. I need to find a hunk of an SMU guy for her... Food was ok.. Had sambal stingray, bbq chicken wings, popiah, rojak, carrot cake! Yumyum!!! I also had sugar cane.. yummy!!! Gloria also brought cake along so we dug in with relish! *HAPPY HAPPY SMILE!* After that we ordered fruits too.. hahaha.. but we dropped so many pieces on the table.. eccck.. Hahaha

Those were the gd old days of SA.. Most of all are still boy crazy but no one has caught our eyes yet.. YET! Must have hope.. hahaha...

Till next time~
Oh yeah.. peeps! Photos are up at Yahoo, under JC gang!

P.s: I was sort of, not really, slightly wading through the mess in my room when I suddenly realised how freaking guai I was last yr.. I can't believe how organised I was to catergorize everything.. neatly file them with dividers.. Math C, I can't believe how guai and diligent I was in practising my math.. I counted at least 6 paper 2s that I did.. That does not include Paper 1s of cos.. and how I actually got prelim papers from all my frenz last yr.. Geez... I'm like, after the exam, move on... no time to linger and think... MOVe on.. move on.. hahaha..