Monday, May 02, 2005

Last day...

Today was my last day at PS CSC. Looking fondly back on the memories since JAN 3 2005, i wonder how ignorant and innocent i must have seen just a few months back. The few months i have spent working have taught me a lot of things. It has taught how to be become a better person. I find that I'm more polite to people, more appreciative of others and more responsible. At the same time, working life has opened my eyes to the new world of paying your own bills, saving up your money to pay for something you love as well as the joy of spending your heart-earned cash (and of cos the slight heartache that follows - but i digress).
Okokok... I can't resist it anymore...
I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!!!!!!! I LOVE TO TAKE PICS!!! AND TO BE ABLE TO SEE THEM IMMEDIATELY!!! HAAHAHAHAHAH.. *evil laughter*
I'll always remember the times spent at PS CSC, the backroom chatter, the silly moments of chasing pple in the centre.
Meihui, Jerry, Eliza.. our cable and info gang.
Guan, the scary arcade crazed senior.
Janet and Nita who are always there to help.
Paul and Joy who share my love for anime and manga.
Chris and Francis, the two friendly CSsers..
Jackson who's always concerned abt his hair.
Ron who's always calling me ti-gei...
As well as Queenie and Christina.. the two gao de
Nazaar.. the ever so cute peterpan guy
Jeremy - kan cheong spider
The list continues..
THANKS EVERYONE!