Monday, May 23, 2005

AKAME rox!!!!

I know.. i know.. i ought to talk abt my Taiwan trip but at this moment, i'm high on AKAME! Wat's Akame? Let me enlighten you.
Akame comes from the combination of Akanishi Jin and Kamenashi Kazuya.
Two super hot and pretty and sexy guys from the band formed by Johnny's Jr, called Kat-Tun. The name is derived from the names of the band mates.
I fell in love with Kazuya first from Gokusen, thanks to Amanda's introduction. Initally, I didn't like him, thinking he was too pretty for my liking.. But looking at him more.. I love him!!!!!!! Aishiteru, Kazuya-kun!!!!!
As for Jin, Kazuya and Jin acted as gd friends in Gokusen. This is not to say that they were not good friends originally in their band but in a way, they brought the real life friendship to reel life in Gokusen.
Kazuya looks so uke-ish. He's so pretty. Plus Jin is soooo hot!!!!! They're perfect together... After listening to Cobalt blue.. I love them even more!!!!
*shrieks like a thousand times*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!