Thursday, April 14, 2005

Innocence

Hmm.. Do I really look so innocent? Everyone thinks i'm so innocent.. I mean, i was just saying that Eliza's bf's cigarette's ash was going to drop on his crotch, then everyone started saying that i don't look like the type who say such stuff.. Not that I want to say such stuff deliverately of cos. I'm not the horny, sex maniac sim colleague.. hahah..
Hmm.. but of cos, pple who are closer to me will know better.. Hor, Kaijun, Mandy? *nudgeX2*
*winkzX2*
Oh well.. I just dun see the pt of being all perverted in public.. hahah.. I just believe in looking beyond the surface.. haha.. tt's wat makes life interesting.. the many facets of a person's character.. the past that shapes the perspective of a person.
Welcome to me and my life~
Like i put in friendster,
Think what you want. Think what you will.