Thursday, October 07, 2004

Singapore idol!

Ok.. This is the first time that I'm watching the Singapore Idol finalists perform and boy, am I bowled over by their performance!

David Yeo... nice haircut.. Not too bad performance, he started the ball rolling..
Daphne.. I didn't like her much initially because I thought her voice was whiny but she did well tonight and her voice wasn't whiny at all.. She'll stay in the competition for quite some time..
Taufiq... I wasn't very impressed but his moves, dancing and singing were very well coordinated.. very smooth and suave, just like what Florence said..
Sly... pai kia hair.. but nice choice of song and not too bad performance..
Olinda... I think she could have done better and picked a better song.. Jiayou Olinda!
Christopher.. darling chrisypoo... why are u still in this competition??? U're like, banking on your cutenes factor and for a guy, it's a great turn off...
Maia... I thought she did well, apparently the judges didn't think so... But she's the sexiest in the competition so maybe she can stay a while...
Jerry... He reminds me of Casey Leong.. ahahahahah... he doesn't have a strong voice and i'm not impressed..
Leandra... Wonderful wonderful wonderful.. clear voice, great vocals.. Nice style.. She should make top 5 easily.. i would say top 3 if not for the fact that this competition is dependent on voting..

So good luck Oli and Leandra!
EviL me hopes Chrissypoo gets kicked out.. or esle, it wouldn't be fair.. i mean.. geez, what's so great about this guy who still thinks that he's a little boy? Sheesh..