Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Post exams!

Oh dear.. the exams are not even here yet and I'm all hyped up about my post examinations activities. That can't be a good thing, can it? Let's see what are my plans for the not so distant future...
I wanna learn japanese!! So I can sprout off jap in the car with Amanda while my mum talks to her friend in Malay.. Hahaha.. Plus, it will be a big bonus if I learn the language well enough such that I can use it in any future jobs.
I wanna get a job!! I need ka-chink to go on holidays! (Japan! Australia! Taiwan!) Shopping for my manga and anime will take up quite a bit of cash.. so I need money! Plus, I need to go and girlify myself.. tt means skirts, dresses, shoes, jewellery, bags, make-up(ok.. b4 I get make-up, I need to learn how to not poke myself in the eyeball with the mascara wand.. ok.. not tt it has happened before.. but...)
As for immediate post exams activities( Is there such a thing? ).. Hopefully, I have 4 sleepovers planned... one right after the exams, one in mid dec and one at the end of Dec and one yet to be planned. There's Baka Matsuri on dec26 for anime fans.. catch you there if u're coming.. as for tix, u need to ask amanda..
So who esle wants to go out after As? I'm up for dinners, lunches, high teas, suppers, hahah.. as long as I can eat, I'll probably will.. getting a controlling device to curb my eating at the end of this year. As for what it is, you'll find out at the end of this year..
Or esle, anyone up for taking neoprints? hahah... movies? shopping? Slacking? chucking out all the junk in my room?