Wednesday, May 07, 2008

FluFFFFFFy... xxxholic

“Was it true that you’re already in love with someone?”

“…Yeah.”

“Kunogi?”

“…No.”

Doumeki’s eyebrows rose and he peered at Watanuki’s face, who was being exceptionally calm and controlled as he answered. “Then who is it?”

“…Someone who I see everyday, who is evilly annoying, who has never complimented me in my life, and who is protective to the point of obsession.” Doumeki’s eyes widened, but Watanuki wasn’t finished. He lifted his head haughtily and stared straight ahead despite the faint blush on his cheeks. “I’m still waiting for a love letter from them, the stupid and dense slowpoke!”

He didn’t say anything for a minute and just watched as Watanuki squirmed, not looking at him. A slow smirk formed on the archer’s face and he shrugged. “I’ll write you one tomorrow, then.”

“Jerk! I never said it was you!”