Thursday, September 27, 2007

ladidah

I'm bored and restless..

And I made a batch of cornflake chocolate peanut butter globs.

It's called globs cos it's in little globules. Any takers? My sis says that they're ok for consumption.

RAWR RAWR RAWR!

Screw patience.. I need to buy a jigsaw..

A,B,C,D,E,F,G
H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P
Q,R,S,
T,U,V,
W,X
Y and Z.
Now I know my ABC,
Won't you come and sing with ME!

This basically shows how damn bored I am..
Yeah yeah.. I should probably study and do work.. it's a little hard to get motivation when everything is mostly due in week 9 (3 tests and 1 presentation) and nothing is due week 7.

Meanwhile, Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus.

Men will never understand the importance of a blardy sms to a woman.
Women on the other hand, can never understand why men seem to think just because they are meeting you tomorrow or that they have just met you today, they don't need to call or sms you.

I need to get a life away and aside.