Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hihi!

Just to jot a quick note abt life..

Hmm...

Internship's a bit boring... but only the first week's gone.. tmw i have stocktake! yesh!! I'll be outta of the office.. I was busy doing vouching for the mkting department for my coy in the past week. So I was checking that travel dates tally with the accomodation dates, the expenditure was at reasonable levels, the different exchange rates of Bangladesh, India, Indonesia and Malaysia, UK... Vouching of receipts, document retrieval where I will harass the Accounts department for payment voucher numbers and try to locate the documents I need, sometimes to no avail. My only gripe is that I have no computer at work so I have little communication with the rest of the world. That is why I depend a lot on sms and my poor bf gets harassed all day at work... so does phuong and nette.. my poor darlings.. my hp bill went up manz.. hahaha.. broke broke broke..

as a side note, there's a mario softoy in IMM that I'm dying to get.. I'll get it the day I get my intern pay.. ha..

so what I'm doing now is trying to juggle work, family, friends and bf.. On weekday, I go to work until about 6pm then I take a bus down to Buona Vista and take the shuttle bus to NUH to visit my mum.. I usually leave about 8 plus 9 then I get home and talk to the bf... Weekends so far, Saturday are for friends and Sundays are for bf.. I'll visit my mum in the morning or afternoon before meeting my friends or visit my mum after meeting my friends, same goes for Sunday.. My mum is recovering but I think she will have the stoma bag for yet a couple more weeks to go.. It's a bit hard to adjust to but no choice about it..

Finally, A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAY BABIES!

3 May: Qian
7 May: Jet
8 May: Jerry
10 May: Mei Hui
11 May: Rui Zhi and Neptina

Love you guys..

Oh ya.. Just wanted to add..

I love my mummy.
I hate my laptop. (Using my sister's Acer now)