Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lovely language..

Extract by the treacle tart

Severus Snape:

"When I say I've only ever loved one person, I meant just that. I don't speak of the affection I felt for my mother or a close friend. I speak of being able to read another's mood by the intonation of his voice. I speak of knowing the exact hue of his eyes when touched by sunlight. I speak of mentally cataloging everything that has ever made him smile in hopes that one day I might be able to add my own name to that list. I speak of the euphoria caused by the way he says my name and the utter devastation when he looks the other way. I speak of knowing that I'll never be good enough, but always hoping that I might deserve him one day.

That is love.

Anything less is worthless. "


thought provoking...

Nice, no?