Monday, October 10, 2005

LIFE~

Guys sux! They should all grow up! Hahahahahahahahahahahaa.... Not that I'm having guy problems.. My guy problems are all OVER~*dances ard* At least i think so.... I noticed a trend.. with the exception of siyu... My close guy frenz are all a bit gloomy.. hahaha.. Siu says that it's bcos I'm usually happy... Look, just bcos I smile often doesn't mean I'm mild tempered.. hahah.. Most of my frenz know this. I can explode easily and quickly.. it's whether i choose to or not.. Esp my sec sch frenz will know how easily i lose my temper.. Of cos.. if I'm PMSing.. i lose my temper easily too.. hhahahah..

Scolded Hong Han for drinking so much more on Oktober fest.. BAKA!*kabish*
After Oktober fest, Siusiu, Laura, HH, Nia and I went to Secret Recipe.. I LOVE CAKES! *cheers* Chatted for a while...

Conclusion after tokng to tcc on sat night, anything that could possibly be there is waning.. Negative attitude is getting.. There's only so much I can do if he doesn't want to believe..

I'm a 小妹妹.. I like to and want to believe in inherent good of mankind.. I like to think that as long as I haven't given up hope on you, you shouldn't give up hope on yourself.. Call me naive, call me sheltered.. If u dun trust, how do you noe the person cannot be trusted?

Sidenote:
I miss Rui whom i use to be able to call up and chat!
Kaijun where we used to spend carefree days of JE watching and screaming..
Mandy when I'll go to her house to slack.. manz.. i ought to pop over for squash or swimming sometime..
SIUSIU!!! My new best fren in SMU! hahahha.. Siu.. I dunnoe wat I'll do without you! I'm so lucky to noe you!