Monday, March 07, 2005

I can't take it anymore!

I want to scream non-stop and shout it from the rooftop
JASMINE KOH got 4As! okok.. and a B3 for gp but who really bothers..
hahahaaa
I was so scared when i was awaiting results.. I was nearly in tears.. Manz.. To think I was so worried that i oculdn't even get wat I was aiming for.. AABB.. When I saw my results.. I couldn't believe it!!! I was like, OHMYGOD! I needed to get away from the crowd.. To get some fresh air.. to calm my racing heart.. I mean, look at me! Do I look like a 4As student? I think not!!
AHHHHH!!! ahhaha
Okok..
The next step would be to consider what I want to do in University which will dictate the path I will henceforth take. A lot of research and reading up has to be done. For the first time, I have endless opportunities and chances to take, only if I make the first move. It's bewildering to consider the new choices I can make now.
Congratulations to all who did well and those who are disappointed in their grades, DON"T GIVE UP! I never thought that I would come this far.
Believe in yourself. If you can't, have faith. There is another road waiting for you.
View obstacles as challenges to allow you to learn more and to develop yourselves, not pitfalls to hamper the new road you must walk.
I believe in YOU.