Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Braces and greedy pigs...

Ok.. Braces are on! Pink coloured ones.. ok.. eating pretty much sux since i can't chew without being in pain but after two days, the pain is sort of lessened.. at least I'm not stupid enough to bite directly onto areas where it hurts.. hahaha..
Chinese New Year is here!! It's my favourite festival in the world!! First, the hongbaos, next the food.. then the fun filled times with my cousins where everyone are huddled ard a table, trying to get a blackjack.. Hahaha.. Let the gods and goddess of gambling come out! Hahaha
Ok. I'm a greedy pig! I can't eat shrimp rolls cos they're too hard, not prawn crackers for me.. no nuts.. only cookies that melt in my mouth.. lucky for me, pineapples tarts are my solace.. hahaha.. They can crumble in ur mouth tho i like the cookie base to be a mite harder, at this point of time, crumbling is gd.. hahah :] But that eliminates a lot of cookies.. Hmm.. and NO YUSHENG!!! aaahhh... I love yusheng! but the veggie slices are a bit hard to chew and swallow. Hmm... looks like this CNY will be interesting to test the limits of how much pain i'm willing to go through for the sumptious cookie, for the momentary slice of heaven before drowning in the pits of agony and stupidity of self torture.. hahah
Chll~ Life's gd.. Enjoy the new year folks!
XIN NIAN KUAI LE!